By Yi Pan, Jianxin Wang, Min Li
An in-depth examine the newest examine, tools, and functions within the box of protein bioinformatics
This publication offers the most recent advancements in protein bioinformatics, introducing for the 1st time state-of-the-art examine effects along novel algorithmic and AI equipment for the research of protein info. in a single whole, self-contained quantity, Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence tools for Protein Bioinformatics addresses key demanding situations dealing with either desktop scientists and biologists, arming readers with instruments and methods for reading and reading protein facts and fixing numerous organic problems.
Featuring a suite of authoritative articles via leaders within the box, this paintings specializes in the research of protein sequences, buildings, and interplay networks utilizing either conventional algorithms and AI tools. It additionally examines, in nice aspect, facts training, simulation, experiments, assessment tools, and purposes. Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence tools for Protein Bioinformatics:
- Highlights protein research purposes equivalent to protein-related drug job comparison
- Incorporates salient case reports illustrating the right way to follow the equipment defined within the book
- Tackles the complicated dating among proteins from a structures biology aspect of view
- Relates the subject to different rising applied sciences reminiscent of facts mining and visualization
- Includes many tables and illustrations demonstrating ideas and function figures
Algorithmic and synthetic Intelligence tools for Protein Bioinformatics is a necessary reference for bioinformatics experts in examine and undefined, and for an individual wishing to higher comprehend the wealthy box of protein bioinformatics.
Read Online or Download Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics PDF
Similar bioinformatics books
First name to ever current tender computing techniques and their software in info mining, besides the conventional hard-computing techniques Addresses the rules of multimedia information compression options (for picture, video, textual content) and their position in facts mining Discusses rules and classical algorithms on string matching and their position in info mining
Severe halophilic environments - together with salt lakes and is derived, seawater evaporation amenities for the creation of sea salt, and subterranean salt deposits derived from historic oceans - are disbursed patchily around the world. The lifestyles that dominates them is microbial (e. g. , prokaryotes and the viruses that infect them).
This thesis explores numerous interdisciplinary themes on the border of theoretical physics and biology, offering effects that display the ability of equipment from statistical physics while utilized to neighbouring disciplines. From birth-death procedures in switching environments to discussions at the that means of quasi-potential landscapes in high-dimensional areas, this thesis is a shining instance of the efficacy of interdisciplinary learn.
- Circadian Rhythms
- Sequence Alignment: Methods, Models, Concepts, and Strategies
- Fundamentals of Data Mining in Genomics and Proteomics
- Evolution of Plant-Pollinator Relationships (Systematics Association Special Volume Series)
Additional resources for Algorithmic and Artificial Intelligence Methods for Protein Bioinformatics
During cell growth, the cell wall is stretched by turgor pressure because interpolymeric bonds in the wall naturally break and re-form. Thus the polymers forming cell wall, under tension from the turgor pressure, tend to slip past each other irreversibly to enlarge the cell wall. When the cell wall is stretched (normally 10–100-fold), it does not become thinner because new material is deposited to resist the strain of turgor pressure . So the growing cell secretes substances to form a polymeric structure of crystalline cellulose microfibrils, embedded in a hydrophilic matrix, which are composed of hemicelluloses and pectins.
2. Binding of chromatin-associated proteins throughout the FT locus required for FT upregulation . The FD gene, a bZIP transcription factor, identified as AtbZIP14 (At4g35900), is preferentially expressed in the shoot apex. FD and FT are interdependent partners through protein interaction. FT is likely to affect transcription of select genes, which together initiate a cascade of events leading to FT-dependent transcriptional changes in hundreds of genes within the shoot apex. The FT protein acts in the shoot apex to induce target meristem identity genes such as APETALA1 (AP1) and initiates floral morphogenesis .
2b, is not maintained. Therefore, cell divisions occur randomly. These stop the normal bilateral symmetry of embryogenesis. The major component of the plant cell wall is polysaccharides (80% present in Arabidopsis). Pectin and hemicellulose are the main polysaccharides. In the mature cell wall, pectin is present in middle lamella, which adheres two adjacent plant cells to each other. Hemicellulose is involved in cell expansion, cell growth, and thus in cell shape formation. Both pectin and hemicellulose are synthesized and modified in Golgi complex.